[Clipart] Re: Fwd: [Open Clip Art Library] New Clip Art Browser

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Mar 23 16:23:48 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 18:10 -0500, Jeff Schiller wrote:
> Jon,
>
> What language?  PHP?  I'm occasionally on the IRC channel as "codedread"...
>
> Jeff

Cool...yes, a php script that does the cleansing of PHP files that we
could use to filter SVG through both for server-side-processing like:

http://openclipart.org/tools/sanesvg.php?path_to=people/name/file.svg&any_other_options

The best though would be to have some class for cleaning svg and saving
out the good stuff which can be used in this sanesvg.php script and also
hook into our upload process, cool?

Jon

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org