[Clipart] Relatively NEW Clip Art Site - Desire Feedback

logoguy aubreylr at logofax.com
Wed May 2 15:47:04 PDT 2007

Hey Everyone -

I'm a newbie to this forum (just registered moments ago).  I have a Logo &
Clip Art website that I've been building over the last 3 years.  Recently we
started a subscription service and offer clip art samples from our site at
no cost, just for taking the time to register.

Things have gone fairly well, however I'm looking for some feedback
(constructive suggestions) on how to capture the interest of others once at
the site.

Does offering "free" samples and/or "free trial subscriptions" work for
others?

Again, we've done fairly well but I often read and/or hear where other
subscription type sites hit BIG NUMBERS fast!  I'm of course looking to
build our subscription list while at the same time providing a solid product
and service.

I'd appreciate anyone who would choose to review our site and give some
feedback on how to grow our service.

Thanks in advance ...

Aubrey
http://www.logofax.com http://www.logofax.com