[Clipart] Site Status

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue May 8 10:01:39 PDT 2007

Hi all, our sites have hit a major performance bottleneck and just plum
wore out freedesktop.org' gabe.

I'm working with Keith Packard right now to get us a new server and
someone who will help us with mysql admin on their side.

Looks like fd.o admins have put a redirect on our site right now to
default freedesktop.org page because of performance.

I'm hopeful that we can get movement on this asap, as we are taking a
major site hit until our services are back up.

Bummer, but hopeful that this barrier will be smashed through...

Cheers!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org