[Clipart] Searching and download graphics

Alan alan at ccnsweb.com
Wed May 16 11:47:26 PDT 2007

"would be not too difficult"

One of the really great things about open source software is that it
truly benefits from ease of use and simplicity.   Highly effective ideas
made as effective/transparent/simple as possible is true genius.  Open
source software caters to this model because there is nothing to hide
and nothing to protect.

Be the best you can be, because open source encourages exactly this.

Alan