[Clipart] Searching and download graphics

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu May 17 17:40:42 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 21:07 -0600, Alan wrote:
> Yes, I would like to help in anyway I can.
>
> Just to let you know, I don't have a programming background yet,
> although I am certainly working that direction.
>
> I see some things very clearly and perhaps that can help.
>
> Alan

What would be brilliant is for the developers on this list (and I mean
developer to include not just coders), to setup our engine, ccHost, and
work on various features which we need: thumbnail, support, better
searching, etc.

You can find the feature request list and others for ccHost, here:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/cchost

I can help more on-demand :)

Jon