[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 27

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Thu Nov 1 01:06:38 PDT 2007

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> John Olsen wrote:
>> If you take a folder please either note it in the roadmap under the
>> zerobyte recovery entry http://openclipart.org/wiki/Roadmap or let me
>> know and I'll do it.
>
> I'll take care of my files, but is not clear in the wiki where should I
> list my name...

I have one more question, as I don't want to do a lot of useless work
and end with duplicates which will have to be deleted: what are those
zerobyte files? How de we got them?

I ask because almost all my "zerobyte" files were uploaded and used
pretty-well (and not zeroed), here is an example:
http://openclipart.org/clipart/signs_and_symbols/map_symbols/castle_-_rpg_map_elemen_01.svg
Also, they were part of the past releseases (i.e. in the 0.18 tarball)
(sorry, I ask as is hard to learn fdue to broken threads in the list
archive)

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/