[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Browsable SVG directory

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Nov 4 22:37:54 PST 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 21:11 -0400, Glenns Photos wrote:
> Jon -
>
> Related to the tumbnail problem, have you or anyone on this list
> looked for any pure javascript libraries to render svg? A quick Google
> search revealed a few possibilities, but it appears many either rely
> on svg browser support, or only partially support the svg spec. Maybe
> you don't have to create png files if one exists that works across the
> major browsers.
>
> - Glenn

This would be majorly slow IMO...but if you have some code to look at,
please pass along...for now, rendering to bitmap is fastest/best option
IMO...

Cheers!

Jon

> On 11/2/07, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
>         Yes Bartek, please join our mailing list
>         http://openclipart.org/discussion
>
>         How are you with PHP? We need more developers :)
>
>         Yes, we need help and agree that pictures helps much!
>
>         Jon

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.