[Clipart] [Cctools-cchost] function for generating png thumbnails from svg files

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Nov 10 19:29:16 PST 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 18:50 -0800, Victor Stone wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2007 6:43 PM, Roan Horning <roan at horning.us> wrote:
> > Doesn't matter, just a personal preference, plus much of my web site
> > management history involves sites with static html pages and images, and
> > I'm used to using the server 404 error with a script to either search
> > for likely candidates, moved pages, etc. from mistyped urls.
>
> That makes a ton of sense when you are writing a single web site,
> we're doing a general library so the less dorking with web server goo
> the better our users like it. Consider the fact that you require a 3rd
> party nix only command line utility that requires exec() privileges is
> huge hurdle already.
>
> As soon as 4.5 is out the door I'll help you hook your code into the framework.
>
> VS

Cool...Roan, is your code up on test.openclipart.org

Would be great to get it into OCAL's svn and check it out...

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.