[Clipart] clipart files

Mohamed Ibrahim mibrahim at mibrahim.net
Tue Nov 20 21:51:33 PST 2007

Hi All,

I'm developing a website (clker.com) based on openclipart.org and during
reading the wiki I found that I implemented code that can be contributed
back to you, including autothumbnailing, auto cleaning errors in svgs
like linked images and exporting some images to odg, detecting repeated
images . And I am in the process of implementing multiple uploads.

1. I want to know how to contribute back with code - not with art ?

2. How can I know the latest images in the library, their status
(reviewed / accepted ...etc) and their URLs ? the search api's return
errors for large searches. I was hoping to find in the wiki something
like a daily XML file somewhere that can be scanned automatically from
my side.

Thanks,
Mohamed Ibrahim