[Clipart] clipart files

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Fri Nov 23 08:22:18 PST 2007

Mohamed Ibrahim wrote:
> So I think I need first to communicate with the dev side, so being on
> the mailing list is a good step. I believe that openclipart needs on the
> dev side:
> - A bug/feature list. Either bugzilla, mantis or may be we can use one
> on sf.net

We use the freedesktop.org bugzilla:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?product=openclipart.org

> - Planned goals for every release.

We didn't release for a couple of years already, the goal for the next
release is (I believe) "import all the old files from the old site to
ccHost".
We also need to figure a way to package the files from ccHost.

> - The goals/features needs to be distributed on people

It works the other way: people step up and take ownership for some goals.

> - Use openproj or some thing similar to track progress.

We have a few goals and a few people, I think a wiki in manageable for
tracking the progress.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/