[Clipart] bulk upload

momo at lumenstudio.net momo at lumenstudio.net
Sat Nov 24 06:28:05 PST 2007

Hi John!

Thank you for all your efforts in reshaping/cleaning the old clipart and
preparing it to be uploaded to OCAL. I'd like to apologize for not beeing
able to help you with this huge task, I'm in a period of very active work
and I unfortunately don't have much time to give to OCAL right now ;(

I downloaded the "molumen.zip" archive from your repository and cleaned my
own cliparts (some needed bounding box reduction, others had to be separated
into several files). So you can easily forget about those, I will upload
them to OCAL by myself. That will hopefully reduce some of the overall
amount of work that is still ahead.

Also, I think that it would be nice if all the entries that will be uploaded
from the old (0.19) clipart should be by default tagged as "unchecked". This
way, we will open each one to recheck tags and quality. I will do my best to
be available within the next 1-2 weeks to give you a hand with that task (+
checking all the newly uploaded cliparts).

regards,
Molumen