[Clipart] Clipart mining guide

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 00:01:28 PDT 2007

Inkscape has a very capable tracing tool.  Most times I find it quicker
and better than Adobe LiveTrace.  I've run them side by side and just
don't use LiveTrace any more.  Yes, given a choice, I prefer Inkscape.

If Inkscape did a good PDF import, a good SWF export, and improved its
EPS export, I might well dump Illustrator for good.

- Greg