[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 20

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Sat Oct 27 22:05:43 PDT 2007

i found the old files 2005-jan 2007 already uploaded with a browser
displaying thumbnails at: http://commons.uncyclomedia.org/wiki/
Category:Openclipart

It was just put up raw from the files I am working through so has a
lot of errors and no author or tags - just sorted by the categories
the release had them in including dupes and bad files.

John