[Clipart] openclipart-0.20-pre

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Mon Oct 29 09:31:15 PDT 2007

openclipart-0.20-pre - which is a sub-folder of 0.19 archived as
openclipart-zerobyte-recovery-2006-Mar-21.tar.bz2 has been cleaned
up.  Jon, What do you want to do with it now?  It is a 25.5meg
archive that I can upload - just need the location and passwords if
necessary.  Here's the note contents of the note inside that
describes what I did to the files:

sorted and set aside any problem files - clearly not files as
described, dupes, broken

opened each file in Inkscape to check it.  Fixed any problems
including live fonts, document boundaries, embedded bitmaps

checked metadata and added metadata where needed

generated new PNGs where necessary

sorted into folders by author - 3 files each - png, svg, metadata txt
file (txt files are originals so if there is a use for the tags/
keywords in these they should be generated again as tags/keywords
have been changed)

made an "assorted authors" folder for any author with only one
submission

made separate folders containing duplicates (dupes) and problem files

The problem files are all generally the same they contain the same
3-4 images that are obviously wrong given the metadata/titles.  These
files exist under their proper names here but also have replaced the
original graphics in these problem files.  I think they are junk but
have keep them just in case.

-John Olsen 10-29-07