[Clipart] getid3 svgz support

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Oct 29 22:57:13 PDT 2007

Brilliant sir!!! Everyone give Roan a round of applause!

Roan, you have an account on the new server, right? Could you install
this solution onto /var/www/test.openclipart.org/htdocs and put this in
motion...will be great to add support to svgz...!!!

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 22:39 -0400, Roan Horning wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> Attached in a tar.gz archive are the files needed to get svgz files
> recognized in getid3.
>
> The getid3.php and module.graphic.svg.php replace the ones currently in
> the getid3 directory. The module.graphic.svgz.php is new to that
> directory. These are based on version 1.7.7 of getid3 (the latest stable
> version). I've tested about 7 different svgz files created with 3
> different programs, and it seems to work okay.

Cool...did you send getid3 team a patch too?

> I've only tested it using the demo php page that comes with getid3. I
> haven't tried it out in conjunction with cchost.
>
> Hope all is well.
>
> Roan

Cheers!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.