[Clipart] helping out

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Sep 12 21:14:10 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 00:05 +1000, Adam Pearson wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I am a retired guy with a bit of time, I like computer work and using
> Inkscape (and many other programs), could do a bit of simple stuff for
> you if need be eg reviewing submissions for format, tidiness etc - let
> me know if I can help and if so how ...
>
> regards
>
> Adam

Heya Adam, this is great! Ryan and Momo have really been leading up
these efforts and are best at advising you on this...

Have you looked through our wiki? It has good information to get
started :) Please aska  lot of questions and check this out:

http://openclipart.org/wiki/HOWTO_Help

Cheers! And welcome to the team!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.