[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 42, Issue 13

Adam Pearson munmorah at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 04:09:08 PDT 2007

Hi Jon and John

Thanks for this, I see you have given me admin. privileges which is a
bit scary ...I am not going to near any of these things, not knowing
enough about them.  Only too happy to help with reviewing, you suggest
jumping into irc - i will get myself the gear to do that and give it a
try.  Now (9.30 am here in Oz) might be a good time? Or when are you
folks online most?

I'll try to get on to the irc room ...

catch ya later

adam