[Clipart] downloading with firefox

Adam Pearson munmorah at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:34:58 PDT 2007

Uh uh ... with Firefox, right click lets you "Save link as" and when
you go to do that, it is a htm page.  For example, Calendar Icon
(Large) by jiligan http://openclipart.org/media/files/jilagan/4491
saves as 5563.htm.  You can left click the png label till it displays
on a page, then right click lets you save the image as a png. Others,
such as my sandcastle 2 http://openclipart.org/media/files/addon/4303,
the png, only lets you save as an htm page.

This is all a bit confusing.  Everything works nicely with IE, but my
browser of choice is Firefox and I would prefer to use it, without
swapping around when I need to download from the OCAL.

Adam