[Clipart] Moderation guidelines

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Sep 20 16:12:32 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 09:07 +1000, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> Thanks john,
>
> I started this a while ago, and have been sorta bogged down whith other
> stuff lately...
>
> Also, thanks for all your help in the moderation area lately, its really
> appreciated...
>
> Cheers,
>
> ryanlerch

Yes, totally agree! Thanks guys too for being so positive... :)

Jon

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.