[Clipart] tags

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Sep 23 12:25:43 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-09-08 at 16:21 -0700, John Olsen wrote:
> Regarding the tags on OCAL, I wonder if it wouldn't be more useful to
> have the requests section NOT included in the tags.  Don't have any
> idea how difficult that is to code.  Just seems that people using the
> tabs are not looking for something that isn't a useable piece of clip
> art. In addition that section (requests) is kind of catch all now.
> There is a lot of junk in there and stuff that's not ever going to
> end up used including some stuff that might just be spam.
>
> John Olsen

Sure, man, would be great to install google analytics and see where ppl.
click at...

I agree...those top tabs need to be quick access to what ppl.
need...what do others think?

It would seem that at the top of the request page, would be good to have
some text explaining how to help out...also, put it up there because
considered than many ppl. want to get something not yet in the
collection, soooo....other thoughts?

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.