[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Completely unusable site

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:18:10 PDT 2007

While providing some advantages, it also essentially destroys OCAL and
just puts its content into Wikimedia Commons.

If Wikimedia sees OCAL as useful enough to donate a developer for a
couple of weeks as a goodwill gesture, I think that would be really
useful.  But not a fan of seeing OCAL swallowed up by Wikimedia commons.