[Clipart] Thumbnails for browsing

Axiom X11 axiomx11 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 06:02:03 PDT 2007

Merging with Commons is not such a terrible idea, except that they also are
not that good at search.

Commons is more about archiving stuff like a museum

I would really like to see us build a community of artists, where people
enjoy contributing, where there are comments and tagging to help with
search.

I'll try messing around with cchost on my local server, but so far that does
not look promising (keeps complaining about getid3 library, which is
there...)  I suppose I will go join their mailing list.

-Brian