[Clipart] Thumbnails for browsing

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Sep 25 13:54:50 PDT 2007

That is coming very very soon...yah, I'm leaning towards keeping on our
own and getting these features working...we just need some devs. to
stick with it and say *I'm doing this* or we need to just fund a dev.
ourselves rather than do the same to wikimedia commons...

Axiom, thumbnails would be awesome if you took them on...or another
feature like import...I'll take on whichever one you don't want...the
hacker who adds will be a saint!

The same goes for bugs, we have many to kill before we can get to our
0.19 release, so mortals becomes saints if they sign up for bugs and get
them squashed in the bug tracker! Even just signing up for one bug is
super helpful!

Also, feel free to hang out in IRC, that is a great way to coordinate
efforts...

Jon

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 08:59 -0700, Greg Bulmash wrote:
> Has CCHost dumped PHPTal yet?  Jon mentioned it was going bye bye in a
>
> On 9/25/07, Axiom X11 <axiomx11 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Never mind on the getid3 library for cchost, I got it to work (path issue).
> > Now for some hacking.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.