[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Personal request of link exchange from a popular software download portal

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Tue Apr 29 20:11:38 PDT 2008

Hello sir,

  I'm Duncan from DownloadAtoZ.com, a popular software
downloads portal. Your site is a free clipart downloads portal.
We two can be good partners since we have close potential
visitors but do not compete. So I suggest we do a homepage
link exchange. It brings benefits to both of us.

Here are some basic information about us:

Title: Free Software Download
Google PR: 5
Alexa Ranking: 12,000

  Please let me know if you're interested.

Regards,
Duncan Lamont