[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 53, Issue 11

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Sat Aug 23 12:13:55 PDT 2008

On Aug 23, 2008, at 12:00 PM, clipart-request at lists.freedesktop.org
wrote:

> Message: 5
> Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 21:01:32 +0800
> From: Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>
> Subject: Re: [Clipart] big file loss
> To: Greg Bulmash <oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com>,	Eric Searcy via RT
> 	<support at osuosl.org>
> Cc: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
>
> Something doesn't look right...anyone have the last count?

Not an exact one but it was around 8000 - so somewhere near 2000
entries missing.  I was closing in on 1900 submissions and now it is
back at 1619

And like I mentioned it seems like an earlier version of the site not
just files lost - I say this because over a hundred files became
"unchecked" that had been checked months ago and files marked for
cleanup have gotten that tag back even though they were fixed.

John