[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] can't log in (URGENT)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Aug 23 20:24:26 PDT 2008

This is very weird. I think we have a database issue, but am waiting to
hear back from the OSUOSL admins.

In your downloads folder,I see three files:

crockford_Ballot_Box_Behind_Bars.svg
crockford_Simple_Link_Chain.svg
crockford_Simple_Link_Chain.png

Is this one of the files supposed to be at the link below?

CC'ing support at osuosl.org to help track down.

Looks like our mysql server has been up for 2 days 5 hours 31 min 21 sec
which fits into the timespan of this fiasco starting.

Jon