[Clipart] Fwd: Re: resurrecting the clipart browser project

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:23:05 PST 2008

Signed up for ccHost and Inkscape. I will make an announcement later
today or tomorrow.

The "primary" toolkit will be the well-known GTK, but I will be
keeping a WX version closely updated, as it is also open source and
cross-platform.

The language will remain Python, but at some point, I may try a port
to Java via Jython and recode some parts to take advantage of
libraries in Java.

I will attempt to update this list regularly, but if you want to
follow the progress, you better off going to the google project:
http://code.google.com/p/ocal-browser/

There is a general discussion group for the project, but I would
appreciate it if all bugs be reported as "issues" at the google code
site.

Thank you all for your suggestions and input.

--Kevin