[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] A downloadable collection of the best ones?

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Sun Dec 28 23:43:11 PST 2008

Hello,

I am involved in a Finnish project called "VALO-CD" where we publish a collection of the best open source software for Windows (and hopefully convert some of the users into Linux-users).

It would be nice to include also a collection of open clip art and fonts. You don't happen to have any plans on releasing an easily installable collection of the best open clip art? It should be a package with the size of maybe 100 MB.

Any ideas how we could distribute open clip art? Do you have some listing of the most popular clip art images?