[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] clker.com - part 3

worms invasion wormsxulla at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 01:33:19 PST 2008

Hello,

Well, as said previously, even though I have no
problem in seeing individual works used freely without
any mention, etc., according to the Public Domain
licence under which they are issued, I do feel that
using the whole of the library in the way cliker is
doing it is abuse, yes.

In particular (but not only), this:

http://www.clker.com/blog/2007/11/20/adding-picture-to-your-wordpress-weblog/

clearly shows that the "embedded" clipart isn't itself
exempt of the mention of its origin... which appears
to be clker. Hello, pingback ;-)

Anyway... as said in the previous posts, there are
"good guys" and there are "bad guys". We know where we
stand.