[Clipart] Minimum number of tags

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Feb 12 03:49:08 PST 2008

Actually, Joanna, I think great to set the threshold now...the search
function is fixed in upcoming release and that tags page is a massive
overload on our webserver at present...could you try to set the min
visible at like 100 and then we can test that out...

Also, there is a way to automatically clean up tags as an admin as well,
which might be a nice thing to do...it takes a while, but there are
several tags which are similar and should be corrected....

Would you like to look into this more?

Cheers!

Jon

On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 13:17 +0100, momo at lumenstudio.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is a good idea BUT the problem is that the search function does not
> search among tags (only entry names and descriptions). There are
> plenty of entries that have no description and a single word for the
> name so the only way to find it is to use tags. If these tags are
> hidden because they are not as popular as others, then NO ONE will
> find them.
>
> The idea is good but should be implemented only after the search
> system is upgraded to search among tags (I posted a feature request a
> very long time ago).
>
> Molumen

San Francisco, CA
CHINA PH +86 1-360-282-8624