[Clipart] Submitting as Anonymous

Ocetalo zelus.et.radix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:03:28 PST 2008

We have a lot (hundreds) of flags submitted in the old site (I believe
we didn't manage to import them yet, is a hug work) and they have the
name of the person who created the image.

I didn't know that. Well, I'm not one to do differently. But why in the new
site all flags are under "Anonymous"?
BTW now that you say there's an old site, I think probably a Colombian flag
is already there so no use in submitting mine. Better to bring the old one.
Where is the old site?