[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 47, Issue 18

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Wed Feb 13 10:24:33 PST 2008

Ocetalo

First - author is used loosely here.  If it is an original submission
then it is the original creator, but it is understood that items
submitted under "Submit art from external source" refer to the name of
the submitter.  it is helpful to have this info in case there are
questions or comments to address to the submitter.

Second, there is an Anonymous account. for OCAL librarians to use ( http://openclipart.org/media/people/Anonymous
  ) I have used it so far to upload the files from the old site that
either had no author info, were from institutions and just recently I
uploaded all the files from authors that made only one submission.  In
this case the author was created on the "Featured Artist" line.

But please go ahead and upload any public domain images you want and
don't worry if it looks like you are taking credit for something you
did not draw.  Please do this all the time and it is perfectly useful
to have people find things that fit here and submit them.

I would just suggest that you don't resubmit items from the old OCAL
site under your name as we are trying to upload that stuff in an
orderly manner so we don't duplicate files.

John Olsen/Johnny Automatic