[Clipart] Submitting as Anonymous

Ocetalo zelus.et.radix at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:32:03 PST 2008

Use Inkscape: File > Document Metadata. Then go to openclipart.org to
the oage of the respective image, use "Manage Files" and replace the svg.

That's the info I needed.

There is also a Perl module which can be used from command line to
change the metadata in a large number of files at once, but considering
your Windows question I doubt this is your cup of tea:
http://search.cpan.org/~bryce/SVG-Metadata-0.28/lib/SVG/Metadata.pm<http://search.cpan.org/%7Ebryce/SVG-Metadata-0.28/lib/SVG/Metadata.pm>

You're right. Unfortunately, I have little idea about programming despite
I'd like... what a pity for me <:-( I must do something about

Mulţumesc foarte mult. God bless you.