[Clipart] Offering Clipart Gallery in other languages

Ocetalo zelus.et.radix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:51:38 PST 2008

Greetings

Open Clipart Gallery is an invaluable resource and a very useful tool. It's
a pity it's only available in English for now. I think the basic interfase
should be translated, and each version should be set with native language
tags. E.g. MS Office clipart is very and widely used in my country, from
business advertising to students' homeworks. It would be great if they could
have accesss to Open Clipart which is obviously faaar more comprehensive and
dynamic, but many people speaks little or no English at all.
Are OCAL administrators and community members already working on this?
Whether that's the case or not, as an English/Spanish translator I offer my
service.
God bless you all