[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 47, Issue 32

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Mon Feb 25 13:49:38 PST 2008

> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:37:19 +0200
> From: Nicu Buculei <nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro>
> Subject: Re: [Clipart] biggest submission month ever
> To: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
>
> John Olsen wrote:
>> I just thought I'd note that this month has seen more submissions
>> than
>> any month since we began tracking them.  And that with 4 days left to
>> the month.  We'll soon have more clipart on the new  site than the
>> old.
>
> I have my share of guilt on that: I started re-uploading a number of
> my
> images from the old site into ccHost. They are not that great (made
> when
> I was a newbie) but there are many of them.
> And I have still a lot waiting: expect (but not very soon) my playing
> cards package: 4 decks (so 52 x 4) and about a dozen of backs.

Guilt?, I like that kind of guilt.  I think since a number of files
have been moved over already from the old site, including all the
anonymous ones, one submission only authors, and some of the active
people like yourself, that we probably have more unique files on the
new site than the old one now. Be sure to scratch through your name if/
when you get them all up http://openclipart.org/wiki/Authorlist

John