[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Where are the images?

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Fri Jan 11 02:16:35 PST 2008

noreply at openclipart.org wrote:
> Hello
> I was hoping to browse through the Open Clip Art Library, but can't seem to find it.  Is the only way to see it by downloading the entire thing?  Is it not possible to browse online?

Use Browse > Tags in the left column, it will get you to
http://openclipart.org/media/tags

Also you can use the search box and get result to specific queries.

Unfortunately downloading the archived clipart will not give an up to
date snapshot of the library, only the images from our old site from a
couple of years ago.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/