[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 46, Issue 18

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Sun Jan 27 10:07:45 PST 2008

Along these lines, can we please possibly set the default
notifications for reviews to be ON.  Otherwise is there anyway that
admins can contact these people and alert them of problems?  Does
contact e-mail go through by default?

John

Yeah, I'm not sure what is going on but there have been a number of
them this week all along the same lines.   Brand new account and they
upload a photo.  Don't know if it is a prank or if there are just a
wave of clueless people coming through.

http://openclipart.org/media/files/belkilleuz95/6859
http://openclipart.org/media/files/bianca_15_08/6856
http://openclipart.org/media/files/chip123/6857
http://openclipart.org/media/files/NATURE2000/6854

Usually one of us librarians send them them the guidelines link but
this is not effective.

Phishing?  Are kids just using it as a free place to post photos of
each other?

The sad things is they are about half of this weekends uploads.

These are on a short leash and one of us will delete them soon if we
don't get a reply.

John Olsen