[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Good Day !

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Sun Jan 27 10:11:18 PST 2008

Good Day !

I am mrs LILIAN PHILIP from Botswana. I am married to Dr.WILLIAMS
Hhilips who worked with Botswana embassy in Leshoto for nine years
before he died. We were married for eighteen years with a child. My
Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four day.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum
of $4, 865 000,00 million dollars(Four million Eight hundred and sixty five thousand U.S.Dollars)

The money was packaged in a metalic box and deposited in the security company here in abidjan Ivory coast as family valuebls.
The money was deposited for foregn partner but no name was mentioned.
 reply for more details
Yours Sincerely,

Mrs Lilian Philips