[Clipart] Screencast: graphical 'search with icons' tool

Tobias Jakobs tobias.jakobs at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 11 00:10:54 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 12:46 PM, Jonathan Chetwynd
<j.chetwynd at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Screencast: graphical search tool
> Jon, niku and other interested parties.
> A screencast introduction to a new graphical 'search with icons' tool is now
> available:
> http://www.openicon.org
> I would welcome feedback.

Really nice tool. I like the chat, that's an interesting use of the
cliparts. The other think, that made me smile is that you have "my"
bike (I made the clipart.) on your frontpage. The sad thing is, that
Firefox doesn't support SVGs as good as Opera....

Regards,
Tobias