[Clipart] php dev [need files to test]

Bassel Safadi bassel.safadi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 11:59:15 PDT 2008

Hello,
Can you please send me some SVG files for test, I need files with a
background which is not black nor transparent, I tried some files on
openclipart.org but they have no background, and can't have enough time to
dig more, please help me, those files will be used for testing the SVG>PNG
converting..
Thanks a lot :-)

Best regards,
Bassel