[Clipart] svgSearch and tag metadata

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 30 06:05:52 PDT 2008

Jon,

this looks really interesting and similar to work I am developing.

perhaps you could check over my validator and microformat and send me
comments?

there are good reasons to serve svgs in categories or topics rather
than individually, also see:
http://www.iconomy.org

the demos run from an old laptop and under continuous development, so
not always available etc....

cheers

~:"