[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] permission required

momo at lumenstudio.net momo at lumenstudio.net
Thu Nov 13 05:46:22 PST 2008

Hi Mohim,

All the cliparts submited to openclipart.org are Public Domain
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/). That means that they
are completely free to use, distribute, sell, modify, whatever... You don't
need a permission from anybody, use them as you wish :)

Best regards,
Mourad Mokrane
Art director
Lumen Media s.r.o.