[Clipart] Fwd: Re: resurrecting the clipart browser project

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 05:45:18 PST 2008

Since I do not have a mac myself, would anyone be willing to test my
code on the one?

Also, I'd like to put the choice of initial GUI toolkit to a vote. I
will be prototyping over the next few days, but I can finalize after
voting. Let's say we tally them up on Sunday.

My requirements are built-in SVG support or available through a GPL or
LGPL compatible third party library, but I would still like to use
python as the primary language, if only for my own edification.

--Kevin