[Clipart] Bug Clipart upload (first contribution)

Frédéric Lieutaud flieutaud at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 05:46:48 PDT 2008

I tried to upload new cliparts to the library... and I was unable to do it.
A bug occured during the upload saying 'Dow for upgade, check back soon' :(
This was my first contribution so maybe I'm doing something wrong...

I meant to provide the library with cliparts illustrating prepositions (on,
behind, between, under, in front of, next to). My cliparts were based on the
'Mouse Cartoon' by Gerald_G so I clicked on 'I sampled this' from the search
page and just followed the directions...

If someone can help, I'd appreciate... Thanks !

Celfred