[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] George Riddick & Imageline

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Thu Oct 30 08:53:46 PDT 2008

Dear Greg:
I too am being threatened by George Riddick.  The same threatening emails that you have received (and then some).  He also uses aliases under a Gmail account to try to gather income/sales information.
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/clipart/2008-September/008768.html
Apparently this guy is in the business of suing everyone on the Internet.  I have found many postings on the subject and thought that you might be particularly interested in this one:
http://george-riddick-is-an-ass.blogspot.com/
I would love to communicate with you on this.  I would be happy to share his threatening and condescending emails with you.  Perhaps we could form an alliance of people who would like to fight back against this nut-case.  Thank you for your time.
Respectfully,
Dean Vollmar
1stFrame.com