[Clipart] George Riddick & Imageline

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Sep 23 03:47:29 PDT 2008

Crazy! Yah, good you pushed the work onto him! Please do update that
wiki link and glad we are not infringing...I would though just make him
and anyone else aware how they can participate in our community process!

Don't let some lame lawyer-talk flap like that without evidence...and
remember you/we have DMCA to fall back on which allows for some freedoms
and response time ~ 72 hours on infringement claims, and ability to make
counter claims...

Jon