[Clipart] fixing ocal
michaelkrnac at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 18 01:41:31 PDT 2009
The latest Version (with the latest Bassel hacks are on this Server:
You have to save the local files from this version.
VS wrote me this update guid:
On the new (empty) production server:
- move all the content over (rsync)
- move ALL the mysql data over, including config tables
- get the very latest code
- copy cc-config-db.php over (change the DB data in it)
- browse to root to perform the upgrade
- now merge in (copy over should work) local_files stuff from dev OCAL
When you're ready to go to production:
- browse to /export on the new box (save as file)
- repeat the steps above
- browse to /import?i=path_to_saved_config
Something like that.
So far Michi
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:01 PM, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> Bassel and I are in #openclipart again, looking at the problem and trying
> to consolidate all the new sites, so we can 1.) fix current problem 2.) move
> to the new site asap.
> Sadly, bassel and I are having hard time finding most up to date version of
> ocal 2.0 via URL and on which server, and we need some assistance.
> Michia, hopefully when you wake up, you can join us in #openclipart
> Others, you are welcome to join too!
> Be well!
> Jon Phillips
> +1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
> +86.134.3957.2035 (china)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the clipart