[Clipart] clipart of the week, site xml entities fixed

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Feb 6 15:42:14 PST 2009

With the help of the OSUOSL admins, the weird encoding problem seen on
the site has been fixed.

I also started back up the Clip art of the week that ryan was doing
before. My goal is to raise awareness about the project, and of course
get more eyes onto the project.

The OSUOSL admins also helped me get test domains setup so that I can
start moving the site over to our virtual machine and to the latest
cchost, v 5.0.1

You guys are all so cool, and having time to hack on these projects
reminds me how great our project is and all the great artwork we have
at our site!

http://rejon.org/