[Clipart] Submission form change.

Thomas Hicks hicks.kingtom at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 15 03:37:32 PST 2009

I was just reading the last email about people submitting clipart that they
don't want placed in the public domain, and was thinking that it may be todo
with the lack of warnings on the submission form (
http://openclipart.org/media/submit/clipart ).

What does anyone think about changing the wording at the top of the page
 from: "Use this form to submit clip art."

to:
"Use this form to submit clip art that is your own work.

By submitting you accept that the clipart will be placed in the Public
Domain, and can be used by anyone for any reason."

If people don't object, or have better wording then I will make the change
in a day or two as I think it would help avoid confusion.
tom