[Clipart] google image search compatibility

Thomas Hicks hicks.kingtom at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 12 09:37:50 PDT 2009

The site already tags the image description page with the appropriate
RDF data, as well as a link at the bottom of the page to the CC
license description, so hopefully we are already doing enough to be
picked up by them.

There is also the issue of us hoping that Google recognises PD images
have less restrictions than CC-BY, and returning them along with
searches for the other CC license types...

tom